Translation service delivery process
How to get started
- When you are ready to start with your Chinese English translation project, contact us either by email or phone, depending on your location and we will call you as soon as possible to discuss your project.
- Once we have a clear picture of what you need, we will calculate the anticipated amount of time it will take for us to translate your documents and we will email you an estimate.
- Once you agree on our quotation, we will send you our invoice and request that you pay a 50% deposit, either via bank transfer or through the PayPal credit card facility (you can click on the PayPal button on the right, which will direct you straight to our secure payment page).
- As soon as we receive your deposit, we will begin to work on your project.
- From that point on, you will be able to send your Chinese English translation work requests to us in any way you choose, usually by email. If a project includes a lot of printed back-up material, you may want to send it via courier or express mail. If your work involves routine tasks, all you have to do is send us an e-mail.
Our Chinese English translation turnaround time will depend mostly on the quality and length of your original documents and the format in which you will require the final translated documents to be. We will do our best to expedite your translation project as quickly as possible and meet any reasonable deadline. It is preferable that all documents be sent via email to avoid unnecessary delays.
We accept original documents in several formats: Word, WordPad, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, HTML or .jpg photo files, as long as those files are clear and legible. Your instructions can be sent to us via email, detailing your translation specifications and deadline. Once the translation project is completed, the translated document will be returned to you via email attachment in your preferred format (usually Word for Windows or Macintosh), along with our comments.
Payment of invoices
Invoices are payable on receipt either via bank transfer or credit card, through the secure PayPal payment system. Our bank details are included on our invoices. Should other payment arrangements be required, please contact us and we would be happy to discuss further options.
- First time clients: An invoice will be sent to you via email prior to work commencing. A 50% deposit will be required from the onset, with the balance payable on receipt of the final project.
- Regular clients: An invoice will be sent to you monthly via email at the end of every month.